Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just an Update About My Current Being.

I have nothing much to say really. Just miss blogging, I guess. *Or simply procrastinating from studying.*

I'm currently in exam mode. *Midsem exam, y u no finish early?* Creative Thinking, IT and Presentation Skills were all crazy-hard it is driving me up the wall. Just finished Critical Thinking at 12.30pm. Left the hall 30 minutes early. Thank God, it was okay. I think I did great. *Narcissistic much?* Sitting for Psychology tomorrow and Academic Writing on Sunday. I'm still wondering why the hell is MSU giving me one day break before Academic Writing. Y U no give me break before IT?

Okayyy. I just wrote a whole paragraph about the exam. Obviously, I don't have a life. Oh my, how I miss going to school and not having a care in the world. Well, except for SPM but that is just about it. Clear, glowing, youthful skin. No weight-gain issues. I didn't have to think about savings for my wedding, impressing potential mother-in-law, names I wanna give my kids, etc.

I can't help but to think about getting married. It is not that I am so miang-sangat-nak-kahwin. *Or maybe I am, afterall. Teehee.* It is just that, when you look at it, getting married is the next stage in life. When you were in the kindergarten, you looked forward to primary school. When you were 12, you looked forward to going to high school and dating senior boys. *Blussshing!* When you are 20...ooops 21, you are looking forward to well, graduating and getting a job and getting married, ain't it?


I'm the eldest anyway so that adds up the pressure to get married and conceive ASAP. haha.

Speaking of the future, as for education-wise, I still can't decide whether if I'm going to stick with TESL or going for corporate communication for my Degree. You know you can't afford those pretty Gucci handbags by teaching English, you knowww what I'm sayin'? *Ghetto slang sket.* You might be thinking, why is this introvert interested in corporate communication? Honestly, I have a passion for PR. Haha. Maybe that is why I enjoy working in Starbucks so much. As much as I hate talking, the pride and joy after successfully persuading a customer to spend more than he/she had intended to and the bliss of helping customers to choose the right bean for their morning coffee is just so addictive. Okay, so maybe, I like talking. Sometimes. Haha. And I like bossing people around at work. Double haha.

That's all for now. Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment